Re: Altering hash for existing volume

Hi Martin,

afaik the hash is solely used for key cndidate verfification and dos not
really take part in the encryption itself. So yes, switching the hash
algorithm should be as easy as updating the whole luks header.

Regards

-Sven

P.S.: I am not sure, but I think you might need to resupply all keyslots
again too, but I could be wrong about that.