How does one integrate FreeOTFE with dm-crypt/LUKS

Ms Dean and/or anyone wishing to answer, how does one integrate FreeOTFE
with dm-crypt/LUKS?

I can find no instructions/answers on how to integrate FreeOTFE with
dm-crypt/LUKS in the Windows XP (and maybe also Vista, 2003 & Windows 7)
environment on any of the relevant source web sites or wiki/Wikipedia sites.

Or is dm-crypt/LUKS already integrated into FreeOFTE?

I am not a Linux-based OS user, but I may try adding  SuSE or Ubuntu for a
multi-boot/OS to my current system (additional unrelated question, which is
of these Linux variants is probably best for a person such as I?)

Thank you very such for any plain, basic instructions/answers.

Randall Braun ( metalprinz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx )

"To write or to speak is almost inevitably to lie a little. It is an attempt
to clothe an intangible in a tangible form; to compress an immeasurable into
a mold. And in the act of compression, how the Truth is mangled and torn!" -
Anne Murrow Lindbergh