Re: DT Query on "New Compatible vs New Property"

On 10/04/2024 18:55, Nikunj Kela wrote:
> If there are no more questions on this and everyone is on the same page,
> I would like to conclude this thread in favor of using a new DT property
> 'qcom,firmware-managed-resources'.

Just to recap my earlier statement, because I am not sure if I got the
answer (if answer was provided, then I don't forgot... sorry):

This is a new hardware, so you have a new compatible, therefore any
additional property is not needed.

In other cases, just use existing properties, don't bring a third one. :/

Best regards,
Krzysztof