Re: Invalid module format

> Rudolf Deilmann <rudolf.deilmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> They've changed their kernel config with jaunty:
>
> greep LOOP </boot/config-2.6.28-11-generic
> --
> ..
> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_LOOP=y # previously =m
> ..
> --
>
> Therefore, the debian way of installation ( replacing the original loop
> driver by a new one in updates/* ) won't work any longer.

Welcome!
You helped me with the initial ramdisk tools for booting ubuntu from USB media. So this time I still have my AMD64 plus a Samsung NC10 netbook and some time to figure out a new way for Jaunty Jackalope (32&64bit).
In case you have advice for me I´ll give it a try. Otherwise I´m going to build a slightly different kernel and post my findings here.

Kind regards,
Peter

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a