Re: [Question] About "Add note about rrp active beeing unsupported". of corosync2.3.5

Be careful with bonding - there are several different operational modes and only one works.  We tested bonding extensively at RHT with corosync and came to the conclusion that only one bonding mode was reliable with corosync.  I don't recall what the bonding mode # was specifically, perhaps Honza could read the documentation and report.

Regards
-steve

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 2:52 AM, <renayama19661014@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Honza,

Thank you for comments.

>> I want you to teach Bugzilla of the contents of the problem that happened
> in "active" if you know it.
>> ...Or information about the constitution of a cluster and the resource that
> the problem happens.

> Actually, no document really exists. Active mode inability to deliver
> messages until failed ring is marked as failed is consequence of how
> active mode works.

>> We want to discuss the future policy based on the information.

> I would suggest bonding. It's wider tested technology and as far as I
> can tell it has less corner edges than RRP.

Okay!

We discuss future setting from now on.
As you say, we may be going to use bonding, too.

Many Thanks!
Hideo Yamauchi.