Re: [Question] About "Add note about rrp active beeing unsupported". of corosync2.3.5

Active/passive (mode=1), I am 99% sure. I tested all the different
bonding modes and found only mode 1 to be reliable. That said, support
from Red Hat now covers mode 0 and 2.

For those with access:

https://access.redhat.com/articles/40051

The relevant snippet is:

====
For RHEL versions 4, 5, and 6.0-6.3, the only supported bonding mode is
mode=1, which is also known as the active/passive mode. In RHEL 6.4+
bonding modes 0, 1, and 2 are supported.
====

Note that I tested pre-6.3, I have not tested under modes 0 or 2 since
support was added.

digimer

Digimer
access to education?