Re: [Question] About "Add note about rrp active beeing unsupported". of corosync2.3.5

Hi Honza,

>>> In addition, is there a point to be careful about when we continue
> using
>> "ative"?
>>
>> Only (but big) problem with active is that active doesn't make
> progress
>> if one of link fails until link is marked as failed. Passive always
>> makes progress (= works) even link is failed and failure is not yet
>> detected.

I want you to teach Bugzilla of the contents of the problem that happened in "active" if you know it.
...Or information about the constitution of a cluster and the resource that the problem happens.

We want to discuss the future policy based on the information.

Best Regard,
Hideo Yamauchi.