Antw: Re: [Question] About "Add note about rrp active beeing unsupported". of corosync2.3.5

<CAPwfPsjd_SGrC923OUU=Q4LeUki_4nKExUCrZAT8Y7CiX8Ccng@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Be careful with bonding - there are several different operational modes and
> only one works.  We tested bonding extensively at RHT with corosync and
> came to the conclusion that only one bonding mode was reliable with
> corosync.  I don't recall what the bonding mode # was specifically, perhaps
> Honza could read the documentation and report.

Hi!

I hope there won't be another message saying only one type of NIC was found to be working with Corosync ;-)
Before making statements like the one above, precisely list the requirements that corosync has, preferably referencing the bugs that lead to those requirements.
My basic idea is: If some UDP protocol like NFS works with a specific network connection, why shouldn't corosync work with a connection of equal quality?

Regards,
Ulrich