Re: Discovery (port 8765) service not starting

I've been monitoring my Ceph LAN segment for the last several hours and
absolutely no traffic has shown up on any server for port 8765.

Furthermore I did a quick review of Prometheus itself and it's only
claiming those 9000-series ports I mentioned previously.

So I conclude that this isn't literally a Prometheus problem, although
it could be something external that's supposed to plug in to Prometheus
that isn't part of my standard Ceph setup.

Since port 8765 isn't a Well-Known Port, that's about all I can say on
that matter. I'd only panic if Prometheus isn't collecting something
that's important to me.

  Tim