Re: Discovery (port 8765) service not starting

Yeah. Although taming the Prometheus logs is on my list, I'm still
fuzzy on its details.

For your purposes, Docker and Podman can be considered as equivalent. I
also run under Podman, incidentally.

If the port isn't open inside the container, then blame Prometheus. I'd
consider bumping its logging levels - the exact opposite of what I'm
looking to do!

  Tim