Re: [quincy] Migrating ceph cluster to new network, bind OSDs to multple public_nework

Yes, I did change the mon_host config in ceph.conf.
Then I restarted all ceph services with systemctl restart ceph.target

After the restart, nothing changed. I rebooted the host then, and now all
OSDs are attached to the new network.

I thought that OSDs can attach to different networks, or even to ALL ip
addresses.