Re: [quincy] Migrating ceph cluster to new network, bind OSDs to multple public_nework

Hi,

I don't have those configs. The cluster is not maintained via cephadm /
orchestrator.

I just assumed that with Quincy it already would be managed by cephadm. So what does the ceph.conf currently look like on an OSD host (mask sensitive data)?

Zitat von Boris Behrens <bb@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hey Eugen,
I don't have those configs. The cluster is not maintained via cephadm /
orchestrator.
The ceph.conf does not have IPaddresses configured.
A grep in /var/lib/ceph show only binary matches on the mons

I've restarted the whole host, which also did not work.