[quincy] Migrating ceph cluster to new network, bind OSDs to multple public_nework

Hi,
I need to migrate a storage cluster to a new network.

I added the new network to the ceph config via:
ceph config set global public_network "old_network/64, new_network/64"
I've added a set of new mon daemons with IP addresses in the new network
and they are added to the quorum and seem to work as expected.

But when I restart the OSD daemons, the do not bind to the new addresses. I
would have expected that the OSDs try to bind to all networks but they are
only bound to the old_network.

The idea was to add the new set of network config to the current storage
hosts, bind everything to ip addresses in both networks, shift over
workload, and then remove the old network.