Re: radosgw manual deployment

> Once again I'm not speaking with a bunch of passionate programmers that
> put their effort to buildup a better world, but with a company with a
> "Net income    US$434 million (2018)"

Yes, I also had this argument and point of view a few years ago. I can remember the guys from openldap sort of ridiculing redhat competences, at that time I just ignored their remarks. But now I have seen how 'clueless' a redhat senior software engineer can be, with working on this ceph-csi project. I would state their senior title is only related to age ;)
I guess this is sort of a sign of the times. I have also been surprised about how ‘badly’ adobe is developing magento 2.x, compared to the 1.9 version. It is almost like it is part of big organizations opensource strategy, no obligations on any aspect.