Re: radosgw manual deployment

Il 02.09.21 17:18, Ernesto Puerta ha scritto:

I wanted to point out the fact that you were checking docs from 3 different
Ceph releases: master, pacific and nautilus (RH Ceph 3.x), and that
probably wouldn't help to properly set up your environment.

Hi Ernesto,

I wanted to point out the fact that:

1. as part of RedHat you have access to information that we don't, so you can help me to understand what's happening;

2. as part of RedHat you can improve your document on both ceph and RedHat site;

3. If I'm mixing documents between three sources is because there is no an comprehensive document to perform a task: all three are fairly incomplete; also on the ceph dashboard if I click the link that it's supposed to help me, what I get is an outdated document that is not applicable!

Once again I'm not speaking with a bunch of passionate programmers that put their effort to buildup a better world, but with a company with a "Net income    US$434 million (2018)"

Regards.

Francesco