Re: radosgw manual deployment

That basically was my check list, it was all I had to do in my lab to set it up. The guide to setup a RGW manually refers to non-containerized environments, did you "adopt" it with cephadm or is it still running outside of a container? You wrote that you switched the RGW host from MON, I think it would help if you shared the steps you did to create and configure the RGW as well as the process to move it to a different host. Is the "rgw_dns_name" set in the ceph.conf (if it's non-container)? Does it resolve properly? Without knowing the details of your setup it's difficult to help.

Zitat von "Francesco Piraneo G." <fpiraneo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Eugen,

thank you for your answer; I think that the ceph orch apply rgw pacific-rgw is to deploy the rados gateway on the gateway machine, that I did manually.

However checking all the "set-rgw-api" values that conforms to my installation and applying all the radosgw-admin setup you indicated lead me no results: Always as the beginning....

The wrong must be somewhere else...

Do you have a checklist?

Francesco