Re: radosgw manual deployment

Hi Francesco,

I think it's not helping that you're checking documentation from different
sources (upstream, Red Hat) and versions (master, pacific, nautilus). I'd
suggest you stick to the docs from the Ceph release you're running (e.g.:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/pacific/ for Pacific/16.2.x). And if you detect
any omissions or mistakes there, feel free to raise the issue (or you may
also fix it yourself: since every doc page has an "Edit" link that allows
you to contribute the fix).

Kind Regards,
Ernesto