Re: Dashboard no longer listening on all interfaces after upgrade to 16.2.5

Hi Oliver,

The soft HA (e.g.: you connect to the stand-by ceph-mgr) will still work
even with IP addresses, as it uses HTTP 3xx redirection.

For having hard HA, there are many ways: L3 (keepalived), L4-7 (HAproxy,
DNS round-robin, etcd/consul/etc.). As cephadm allows you to easily deploy
"keepalived + haproxy" ("ingress" service) in front of the Dashboard, you
could give that a try (I haven't tested that yet, but it's on our roadmap
to explore x3 HA for the Dashboard + monitoring stack).

Kind Regards,
Ernesto