Re: Dashboard no longer listening on all interfaces after upgrade to 16.2.5

Hi Ernesto,

thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I have also found a bug report for the issue:

https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/52002

But maybe I'm misunderstanding this whole network setup. Let's say I'm starting to get confused.

For example:

I have started a very small deployment of a 3 node (4 nodes if you include the cephadm bootstrap node) cluster. I wanted to do this by best practice, and so I created a bond (XOR) for my 10G nics and a VLAN for public (192.168.30.0/24) and one for cluster (192.168.41.0/24). I would like to add additional networks (VLANs) later on for varios service e.g. ISCSI etc. The hosts FQDN are not pointing to 192.168.30.x but to another network where all our hosts reside that are deployed via kickstart. Do I have to ensure that the ceph hosts FQDN points to the 192.168.30 network or is this just for conveniance? I don't mind using the IP of the active mgr to visit the dashboard, but I guess this kind of breaks the idea of having  redundancy in case the active mgr fails. I would then have to check who is the active mgr and use it's 192.168.30.x ip adress.

Best Regards,

Oliver