Re: [External Email] Re: Re: Failure Domain = NVMe?

Steven,

In my current hardware configurations each NVMe supports multiple OSDs.  In
my earlier nodes it is 8 OSDs sharing one NVMe (which is also too small).
In the near term I will add NVMe to those nodes, but I'll still have 5 OSDs
some OSDs, and 2 or 3 on all the others.  So an NVMe failure will take out
at least 2 OSDs.  Becasue of this it seems potentially worthwhile to go
through the trouble of defining failure domain = nvme to assure maximum
resilience.

-Dvae

--
Dave Hall