Re: block.db/block.wal device performance dropped after upgrade to 14.2.10

That is super interesting regarding scrubbing.  I would have expected that to be affected as well.  Any  chance you can check and see if there is any correlation between rocksdb compaction events, snap trimming, and increased disk reads?  Also (Sorry if you already answered this) do we know for sure that it's hitting the block.db/block.wal device?  I suspect it is, just wanted to verify.

Mark