Re: block.db/block.wal device performance dropped after upgrade to 14.2.10

It's quite possible that the issue is really about rocksdb living on top of bluefs with bluefs_buffered_io and rgw causing a ton of OMAP traffic.  rgw is the only case so far where the issue has shown up, but it was significant enough that we didn't feel like we could leave bluefs_buffered_io enabled.  In your case with a 14GB target per OSD, do you still see significantly increased disk reads with blufs_buffered_io=false?

Mark