Re: State of nfs-ganesha CEPH fsal

Sorry for raising this topic from the dead, but i'm having the same
issues with NFS-GANESHA /w the wrong user/group information.

Do you maybe have a working ganesha.conf? I'm assuming I might
mis-configured something in this file. It's also nice to have some
reference config file from a working FSAL CEPH, the sample config is
very minimalistic.

I also have another issue with files that are not immediately visible
in a NFS folder after another system (using the same NFS) has created
it. There seems to be a slight delay before all system have the same
directory listing. This can be enforced by creating a *new* file in
this directory which will cause a refresh on this folder. Changing
directories also helps on affected system(s).