Re: Cost- and Powerefficient OSD-Nodes

If you don't need LACP you could use round-robin bonding mode.
With 4x1Gbit NICs you can get a bandwidth of 4Gbit per TCP connection.

Either create trunks on stacked switches (e.g. Avaya) or use single switches (e.g. HP 1810-24) and a locally managed MAC address per node/bond.
The latter is somewhat sophisticated because you have to monitor the NICs. If the link or the NIC itself on one node goes down you have to remove the corresponding slaves on the other nodes.

To make it really cheap you could configure VLANs to get 4Gbit or more per connection with two switches, for testing of course ;-)