cache pool parameters and pressure

Hi all,

I have some question related to the caching layer. I am using the latest version of ceph: 0.94.1. I created the ceph pool with this options:

ceph osd tier add ecdata cache
ceph osd tier cache-mode cache writeback
ceph osd tier set-overlay ecdata cache
ceph osd pool set cache hit_set_type bloom
ceph osd pool set cache hit_set_count 1
ceph osd pool set cache hit_set_period 3600
ceph osd pool set cache target_max_bytes $((300*1024*1024*1024))

I checked these values were set correctly

I also checked some other parameters:

ceph osd pool get cache cache_target_dirty_ratio
cache_target_dirty_ratio: 0
ceph osd pool get cache cache_target_full_ratio
cache_target_full_ratio: 0
get cache cache_min_flush_age
cache_min_flush_age: 0
ceph osd pool get cache cache_min_evict_age
cache_min_evict_age: 0

My first question: What do these zero values mean? Is this really zero, or some default value. I don't find defaults in the documentation.

Now a strange thing is: at first the cache pool was being filled until it was near the target_max_bytes value of 300G. But now (about 20hours later) I check again and there is constantly only about 2G of data in the cache pool, so it flushes everything immediately..

Is this the result of a parameter? Can the strange behaviour of an initial filling cache that after it started flushing the first time keeps on flushing everything be explained?

So the cache is empty, but I get warning when I check the health:
     health HEALTH_WARN
mds0: Client cephtst.cubone.os failing to respond to cache pressure

Someone an idea what is happening here?

Thank you very much!

Kenneth