Re: RBD as backend for iSCSI SAN Targets

Hi Jianing,

Sorry for the late reply, I missed your contribution to the thread.

Thank you for your response. I am still waiting for some of my hardware
and will begin testing the new setup with firefly once it is available as
a long term support release. I am looking forward to testing the new setup.

I am curious about more details on your proxy node configuration for the
tgt deamons? I am interested if your setup tolerates node failure on the
iscsi end of things, if so how it is configured?

Thanks,

Karol