Re: [sepia] how to use teuthology-suite in the new world

The issue is that this is an example of a workunit pulling support
files. You are suggesting that the workunit task now support listing
dependent scripts that the teuthology worker task should also download
and copy over to the test host? If so, it would definitely need to be
done in such a way that we can still run these workunits locally
(outside of teuthology).

Jason