Re: [sepia] how to use teuthology-suite in the new world

Hi, Sage,

It looks like we still need to push testing branches to ceph.git for
things like below?

qa/workunits/rbd/test_librbd_python.sh:

wget -O test_rbd.py "https://git.ceph.com/?p=ceph.git;a=blob_plain;hb=$CEPH_REF;f=src/test/pybind/test_rbd.py"; || \
    wget -O test_rbd.py "https://git.ceph.com/?p=ceph.git;a=blob_plain;hb=ref/heads/$CEPH_REF;f=src/test/pybind/test_rbd.py";

Do we have some env variable (CEPH_REPO?) we could use simirlaly to
CEPH_REF here?