Re: Standardization of perf counters comments

I made a commit on this feature on my fork and I would like to have
some feedback :)
https://github.com/Ved-vampir/ceph/commit/b09abb08ed4b26da19ebe5eae733e03c94e2bc8f\

It contains new functionality for perfcounterbuilder class and
comments for some counters as example.
I permanently add a default value to parameter: to comment all
counters is a long work due to their count and I want to have
successful compilation.
What do you say about this?
Should I continue in the same way, or something is wrong?
And another question: if it's ok, should I comment all counters and
then create a pool request (it will be large and, may be, difficult to
review) or better is to create it on every one-two commented files (in
this case default value will exist before all counters will have their
descriptions)?
Best regards,
Alyona Kiseleva