Standardization of perf counters comments

Hi,
I would like to propose something.

There are a lot of perf counters in different places in code, but the most
of them are undocumented. I found only one commented counter in OSD.cc code,
but not for all metrics. Name of counter is not very clear as it's
description, sometimes isn't at all.

So, I have an idea, that it would be great, if perf schema would contain not
only the counter type, but some description too. It can be added in
PerfCountersBuilder methods - at first as optional parameter with empty
string by default, later, may be, as required parameter. This short
description could be saved in perf_counter_data_any_d struct together with
other counter properties and appear in perf schema as the second counter
property.
It is more useful, than just comment all counters in code, because in this
case we would be able to get counter's description outside ceph in any
analize program, which will use counter's values for any performance reports.

I can implement it, if it would be interesting.