Re: Standardization of perf counters comments

I think, it is a good idea to have both detailed and short description
with link in second.
But, may be, it isn't bad to start with a simple way - adding
functionality to extend schema, and continue with improving it with
detailed description in docs.

Yes, I agree, that required parameter is better, but if we will be
feeling not very conscientious, this required string may contain
something useless too :)
Best regards,
Alyona Kiseleva