Re: how to run ceph on top of other local file system

Hi,

is there a way to set ceph to have 0 replicas, and only have the
original data on osd? i just want to see how much the cost is to have
replicas.
i tried to ceph osd pool set metadata size 0, ceph osd pool set data
size 0. but not allowed.

Thanks,
Sheng

--