Re: Cannot execute rados.py with sudoer

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 22:24,  <Eric_YH_Chen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The log is generated by ceph service at runtime.
>
> Even I change the permission, it would be overwritten by the service someday.

Did you change ceph.conf and set one of the log options? The default
config writes to /var/log only from the daemons, not from the
libraries. Can you please share your configuration.

As for needing to be able to read client.admin, that file is not
changed by the ceph services starting, you can safely chown/chmod it.
Alternatively, give the non-root user a new key, and authorize that
with "ceph auth add".