Re: how to run ceph on top of other local file system

hi Tommi,

Thanks for your reply. i am sorry for bothering you frequently.
i see there are several daemons to handle the requests.  i.e. client
to osd, can you tell me what exactly source file will handle
write/read request from client to/from osd?
i am not clear with the structure of the source codes.

Thanks,
Sheng

--
Sheng Qiu