Re: Firefox 3

William L. Maltby a écrit :

It looks like it will take about 13 hours to download. I'm afraid I
would soak up your outgoing bandwidth. If I don't hear from you in an
hour or so, I'll kill it.

I'm hosting this on a publicly available server, and sometimes, download speeds are throttled. But 13 hours seems excessive to me. I'm using my own repo to install various client machines in geographically distinct places (France and Austria), and the average speed is about 40 kbps (it can be much more, though). As for "sucking the bandwidth", don't bother, it's not "my" server, it's public FTP and not my machine. Go ahead.

Cheers,

Niki