Firefox 3

Hi,

I just read the release announcement for RHEL 5.2beta:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv5-announce/2008-March/msg00000.html

And something caught my eye:

--8<-----------------------------------------
* Laptop and Desktop Enhancement
  + Suspend and Hibernate improvements
  + Re-base of the top Desktop applications
    - Evolution 2.12.3
    - Firefox 3
    - OpenOffice 2.3.0
    - Thunderbird 2.0
  + Updated graphics drivers

I see that the folks from Red Hat decided to completely ignore Firefox 2.0: an eloquent detail.

Now it's more than once that I've read good things about Firefox 3. Much less RAM-hungry than it's predecessors, excellent standards compliance, much more stable. What's the best way to get Firefox 3 on my CentOS 5.1? Is there some RPM for RHEL somewhere? Some SRPM? Or simply wait patiently for CentOS 5.2?

Aside: I use XFCE, not GNOME, so I don't have to go through the chore of updating some core GNOME components (like Yelp).

Cheers,

Niki