[Centos] RFE: Please create a announcement mailing list

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005, Bernd Bartmann wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:00:20 +0100 (CET), Dag Wieers <dag@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > We only need someone to write and integrate it. And since Bernd
> > suggested it... :)
>
> Of course I meant to do as much automated as possible. Sure, I can
> offer my help here. If someone gives me some pointers to the inner
> workings of the build / publish system?
> Is there already something like an advisory id database?

I don't think so. Not that much is known to me about the inner workings,
but it brings up a good point.

CentOS could use someone who can foster new projects/developments and
supports those people that offer their services. Someone who manages and
enables people to help. Especially in areas where little has been done or
requirements are already known.

This guy would manage an open TODO list, document a little what is
expected and has the authority to get things moving.

--   dag wieers,  dag@xxxxxxxxxx,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --