[Centos] (no subject)

Chiming in on the other posts regarding RAM. IMHO the biggest single point for
unexplained crashes lockups etc. Secondly, I would also try the noapic if the
RAM is not the culprit. Best way to find out: insert a known good RAM module
and monitor behaviour.

Good luck and keep us posted!
Be well, TR

CentOS Rocks!