[Centos] (no subject)

ok now i am frustrated. this is the third day in a row
that my server has crashed running centos4, i can not
ping or access the console but the hardware is still
running. it does not leave any logs that i can see of,
is there more problems with this than the few postings
i have seen here. is there a problem with the kernel?
i am almost to the point of bringing my box back down
to 3.4 if this keeps up.

Steven

"On the side of the software box, in the 'System Requirements' section, it said 'Requires Windows or better'. So I installed Linux."