[Centos] Getting burned ISO's to pass mediacheck.

we will agree to disagree..this is a hardware issue..you just
said so..there are many more millions of drives that work fine.
The number of drives with a problem are in the minority..not
majority.

Maciej ?enczykowski wrote:

> there's nothing to confirm - I know and stated this was a burner issue -
> but there's millions of these burners out and about (hundreds of models
> from dozens of manufacturers, with thousands of each type sold to
> consumers) - it's not a matter of something failing on Samsung CDZ678, it
> fails on Samasung CDZ687 CD^T&* CD%T^*& CD^*&CD %^*&CD *%&CD%* C% *D%*CD
> and Toshiba CD&*( CC^D(& CD^(&* C^D*&( CD^(& C^D(, and LiteOn CD^*& CD^&(*
> CD^*& CD^&* C^D*&, etc... (those were model numbers, just did some quick
> typing :) )
>
> On Fri, 4 Mar 2005, Mickael Maddison wrote:
>

>>Hello William,
>>
>>I would confirm that. I'm using an old USB Backpack CDreWriter at 4x,
>>and it's flawless.  It never seems to fail, where my faster burners
>>often seem to skip a beat.  I've managed to get all the iso's burnt
>>without problem and have successfully installed from them.

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou
shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: