[Centos] Getting burned ISO's to pass mediacheck.

On Thursday 03 March 2005 10:53, William Warren wrote:
> hrmm.  I have burned several sets of CentOS 3 and 4 cd's and
> DVD's without issue under win2k sp4 using nero 5.x. with a nec
> burner single layer 4x dvd burner flashed to an 8x dual layer dvd
> burner.

You got lucky, I believe.  But, again, remember that the advice was given in
2002, and that there have been several messages in the past couple of days
about discs failing mediacheck.  Given the list traffic, I dug into my
archives of messages on that list and found the advice (which I have been
using for some time myself, but I wanted to quote an expert on it.  Said
expert was and is well-known in Red Hat, and was at one time responsible for
getting good ISO's to the CD pressing company Red Hat used.).  The statement
about Win32 was uttered by him, not by me.
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology