[Centos] Getting burned ISO's to pass mediacheck.

the problem can be solved by appending 300kB worth of zeroes (dd
if=/dev/zero bs=2048 count=150 >> file.iso) to the iso before burning (it
just simulates padding) - if iso's with this padding were distributed,
we'd get rid of the problem for good.

Cheers,
MaZe.