[Centos] Getting burned ISO's to pass mediacheck.

hrmm.  I have burned several sets of CentOS 3 and 4 cd's and
DVD's without issue under win2k sp4 using nero 5.x. with a nec
burner single layer 4x dvd burner flashed to an 8x dual layer dvd
burner.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: