[Centos] Getting burned ISO's to pass mediacheck.

Hello William,

I would confirm that. I'm using an old USB Backpack CDreWriter at 4x,
and it's flawless.  It never seems to fail, where my faster burners
often seem to skip a beat.  I've managed to get all the iso's burnt
without problem and have successfully installed from them.

--
Best regards,
 Mickael