[Centos] Can the "daily digests" be tamed down?

Okay, before the flames begin...I've already tried emailing owner@xxxxxxxxxx
without response (figure it's probably overloaded with spam or whatever,
making it difficult to monitor).   Thus why I'm even posting here ;-)

Maybe I'm alone, but I subscribe to the list to be delivered in Daily Digest
format.   This is to keep the inbox under control and other personal
reasons.  Lately with the recent increase in list activity (good thing BTW),
we're getting multiple digest emails every day (Tuesday was 9 "daily
digests") kind of defeating the definition and purpose of the "daily digest"
to begin with.  Only going to increase as the list traffic increases.

Can this be dialed down to say 1 email a day or maybe 2?  Say a digest every
12 hours during heavy list activity?  Heck even 3 max, every 8 hours would
be better than the current deluge at times.

Kind of curious how others feel about this (if anyone cares, grin) and if
others using the "daily digest" mailings feel the same as I do?

Not trying to stir up anything, just curious if there is a setting that
could be tweaked on the mailing list to make the daily digest a daily digest
again.

Thanks

JT