[Centos] Bad ISO

I did DL a bad ISO from iBiblio yesterday. It bin 2 and was about 100
megs short. Strangely, the CD created perfectly... just shy on data.
Looks to be good now.

Just thought I'd pass this along <as I sit waiting for the ISO to
download so I can feed this machine disk 2> :)

Test media??? I don't test no stinkin' media!!! I have almost zero
failures, and the test would have taken as long as the copy of installs
that bombed on me over the years due to bad media.... The test IS the
install. ;)

Now, can somebody tell me why all this printer crapola gets installed
even though I choose no GUI and uncheck print services during a custom
install? I really do get a bit tired of this. I really hate to say it,
but it's starting to seem just a little bit like .... oh no... i can't
say winders..

John Hinton