[Centos] Can the "daily digests" be tamed down?

personally I see no use for daily digests anyway, I can understand
daily/weekly/monthly digests made by a person (cutting out junk and
shortening phrases) - but I've yet to see digests made by a computer which
would be better than simply receiving the mails in question and deleting
according to subject line...

But that's my opinion...

Cheers,
MaZe.