Fedora login

I just upgraded fedora39 to fedora40 using terminal and it went very well.

the issue i am having  is when i boot up the computer Orca speaks in the built in speaker on this dell at the login screen.

However after i log in it switches back to the headphone which is great.

in version 39 it was speaking through my headphone both at the login and once i logged in.

How can i get Orca to speak through headphones at the login screen?

I am using the Mate desktop.

I am so glad the Fedora keeps Orca up to date.

Rodney