Re: [orca] Re: lost website linux accessibility

if efibootmgr is on your system why not try using efibootmgr without need
of any cameras?
First run efibootmgr as root and examine its output.
Pay attention to boot current and boot order lines.
When finished, and you know about the drives shown put a usb stick into
the machine and run efibootmgr again.
Notice another drive just got added to your system?  That's your usb boot
stick.
There's 4 character hex codes as the first item on each of these lines and
you'll find those codes in the boot order line.
Let's say 0001 is a dvd drive, and 0002 is that new boot stick and 0009 is
the hard drive that's now booted.
If you type efibootmgr -o 0002,0001,0009
You will have adjusted the boot order with the usb stick being the first
one to be booted when next you start the machine.
So, reboot and if you did it right your usb stick will boot first.  No usb
stick in machine then the dvd then the hard drive try to boot in that
order.
I hope this helps.

--
 Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com>