Re: [orca] Re: lost website linux accessibility

hi

My system doesn't automatically boot from a usb stick, so I have to at least use the boot menu and I'm wondering if ocrcam could solve the problem. Current machines don't have many serial ports anymore, could I use a used proxmox serial console through udb. Fortunately, the servers I use support ipmi and I can access the bios through it, but I'm also thinking about this, how do I use the boot menu or the bios completely blind. Obviously this is not possible.